Tapioca flour, Coconut oil, Arrowroot, Shea butter, Sodium bicarbonate, Vitamin E oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil
Instead, it has essential oils, that offers great benefits to your health. It’s also a substitute for the artificial fragrance of other deodorants.It is not a antiperspirant, so your body is still going to sweat. But hey, that’s OK! Sweating is healthy, it eliminates the toxins in your body, what helps your immunity system. And the great news is: your sweating is not going to smell bad. =)It’s also a sustainable product. So is less plastic wasted, because you can use the jar for other things later. As a candle jar, jam jar, or for your cat to play with. Get creative!And of course, is not tested in animals – and why should it? <3
WHY DOES IT WORK?
– Sodium bicarbonate slightly alters the natural Ph of the skin, what prevents bacterias that make you smell bad.
– Coconut oil nourishes, moisturizes and detox your skin.
– Shea Butter really nourishes the skin and has anti-inflammatory proprieties. It’s gonna get absorbed by the skin without leaving any fat residues or block the pores.
– Arrowroot and tapioca help to absorb the sweat, what helps to make the skin fresh during the day.
– Vitamin E oil helps to keep the moisturizing of the skin, is antioxidant and anti-aging.
– Peppermint oil is anti-bacterial, what makes itself more effective not to make you smell. It smells amazing!
– Tea tree oil is anti-bacterial and antifungal, that also helps to fight odor.
It usually lasts for a whole day – it depends of your body.
A 60g jar usually lasts for around 60 days.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a pea sized amount directly to your underarms after bathing. Suggestion is to apply after putting your clothes on.
Some skin types may be sensitive to sodium bicarbonate and/or essential oil. In case of any redness or irritation stop using the product straight away. May contain traces of nuts.
The deodorant lives even happier in a cool dark place. 🙂